Here's how this new mini-game works.
- Someone posts a picture of a LEGO set, preferably a picture that does not show the set number or name.
- Other members of the forum have to guess which LEGO set the picture is showing. They can post their guesses as comments on the thread.
- The first person to correctly guess the set wins the round and gets to post the next picture.
- If no one can correctly guess the set within a certain amount of time or after a certain number of guesses, the person who posted the picture can reveal the set name and number.
- If the same person wins multiple rounds in a row, it's good etiquette to let someone else take a turn to keep the game fun and fair for everyone.
To keep things interesting, you can also set rules such as only using sets from a certain theme, or only using sets released within a certain time period.